Php350 per 100 pcs.
Brewer's yeast is a type of nutritional yeast that is often given to dogs as a supplement. Yeasts are one-celled fungal organisms that eat sugars and produce carbon dioxide and alcohol as by-products. They are used to bake bread and brew beer and wine. The specific strain used in most brewer's yeast supplements for dogs is called Saccharomyces cervisiae.
Benefits it give:
* It is a great source of B vitamins such as biotin, trace minerals such as zinc, proteins, and amino acids. The amino acids and vitamins can help make your dog's skin healthier and its coat shinier.
* It is often recommended by holistic vets to help strengthen dogs' immune systems. According to the Encyclopedia of Natural Pet Care, in one study, brewer's yeast was shown to protect chickens from salmonella-tainted feed.
* Brewer's yeast has been fed to pets to control fleas as it seems to create an odor from the inside out that is unpleasant to fleas.
* It has also been said the brewer's yeast stimulate the immune system.
* It promotes better absorption of nutrients from food and vitamins that we give to our pets.
* Better absorption of food / vitamin means less fesces.
* Glossy and healthy skin and coat.
* Keeps the eyes and liver healthy.
* Is also a source of the antioxidant nutrient selenium which helps neutralize molecules called free radicals, which can oxidize components of cells, damaging them.
* It lowers the pH (acidity) of urine , repel worms in the digestive tract, improve circulation, lower blood cholesterol, act as an expectorant, expelling irritants from the lungs, clear-up skin conditions, improve the quality of dog’s coat and reduce shedding, and is even believed to reduce that pungent “dog smell.”
Text or call at 639195272603